Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things (Changed Lyrics)

Miley Cyrus sings her song "7 Things" and although I am not a huge Miley fan, I like the last part of her song where it's actually saying what she likes about this guy...well, today is my 6 month anniversary with my boyfriend and I realize that to some that seems like a short time period, but he is my first boyfriend and I had no idea what to expect, so 6 months means quite a lot to me. Anyways, I didn't come on here to blabber on and on about that. Sorry. Haha, so here is MY version of the last part of Miley's lyrics in her song "7 Things." I hope you enjoy.

The 7 things I like about you:
Your hair, your eyes, your old jeans
And when we kiss, I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me smile
And I guess that's the best I can ever buy.
Your hand in mine, when we're intertwined everything's alright.
I want to be with the one I know.
And the 7th thing I like the most, that you do:
You make me love you...you do <3

No comments:

Post a Comment