Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Note To 'Mama'

If you had the chance to write to your 'mama' one last time...
Would you write?
How would you feel?
What exactly would you write?
Would you let her know this was the last
letter you would ever be able to send to her?
I believe some letters should just never be written.
However,
This letter the group Queen sent out...
Well, I guess it's the best note you could possibly
Forget all about and not send to your 'mama' as a farewell note.
I mean, come on! Who would tell their mother to carry on as if nothing
really matters after they learn that their child just killed a man by putting a gun
against his head and pulling the trigger - so he's dead. Bad last note if you ask me!
Here's the note I am referring to:
If you understand why this letter is not really a letter at all, but lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody -
by Queen, of course - then I am proud to have you reading my blog. If you didn't know the song or failed to recognize the song until I just stated it, here's a link to the song so that you can hear it:

No comments:

Post a Comment