Saturday, May 26, 2012

Randomness = Think!!!

Randomness doesn't always come easy.
Sometimes I really have to think about it...
Then I realize how random it is to think up something random...
So doesn't that kinda mean that everything is random?
Never mind, I don't even understand my analogy.
That is an analogy, right?
Damn, I can't think today.
Whatever, I'm done blogging for at least 12 hours.
Or at least until I say otherwise.
Not that you really care,
But I thought writing whatever I think...
Well, that's random, right?
And now I am amazed if you are still reading this.
So if you are...
Um, go eat a cookie...
Or give yourself a pat on the back...
Or just feel awesome that you had nothing better to do.
Like hang out with friends,
Exercise and eat a cookie,
Shop around for a good sale,
Read a book,
Watch a movie,
Write about your life like I am right now,
Wait! That's not something better to do with your life!
Don't blog.
Only random crazy people blog.
Wait, I'm not crazy!
You know what, that's it.
I'm actually done writing this damn post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment