Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Creative Ringtone - Original

"So I'm not answering the phone as you can most likely tell by now and you plan on leaving me a message, I suppose. You most likely think I didn't get to my phone in time, I have no service, or my phone was dead. But what if it's something else? What if:

1) I am locked in a freezer and my hands are too frozen to open the door.
2) My ability to ignore the feeling I was being watched suddenly overwelmed me and I'm having a mental brake-down right now.
3) I know it's you calling thanks to something called caller ID and I don't want to talk to you.
4) Some other random reason.
5) I'm reading and you can NOT take me away from my books.

So now that you've wasted a few minutes of your life that you will never be able to get back, go ahead. Leave me a message now as soon as that awesome beep sounds."

                                                                                                 - BEEP -

~Alyssa Hellenbrand~

No comments:

Post a Comment