Friday, September 28, 2012

Random and Bored

I'm suppose to be writing a film review on the movie, Walk the Line...but I really don't feel like it right now. Instead, I am listening to the song I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco and visiting my blogs.
So.
Now I am bored and since I don't really have anything interesting to write about, things are about to start getting random. First of all, one of my friends has the most amusingly high-pitched sneeze I have ever heard. Second of all, it's amusing that my best friend and I are sitting next to eachother right now and our tops are similar (v-necked cami's that are both shades of pink and have lace trim at the top). We are also both typing on our blogs and seem to be typing at around the same rate and we tend to stop around the same times, so it's really amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment