Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rebecca Black - My Moment (Leave hurtful words and thoughts behind)

Rebecca Black, you don't know me, and I don't know you. However, I just want to say that this is the kind of music people enjoy. I understand being bullied, and your Friday song certainly was creative and daring. It just didn't have a meaning to support it. Here, on this song, you opened yourself up and there is heart behind it. I am very sorry you have to deal with all of the cruelty from people who cannot move past their initial thoughts. Also, when it comes to their comments about auto tune, ignore them, pretty much every artist uses it now. It adds new effects and layers to songs. You are going to be a big hit and I hope you do go to college and follow your dreams. Stay strong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment