Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tonight = HOMEWORK CATCH-UP NIGHT!

Three weeks of heavy procrastination and a serious case of senioritis, and tonight I did the unbelievable...Three papers done and two question packets for my film appreciation class, and I worked on my reading labs for my english class. I also started to work on my opinion paper for my english class, which is due thursday, and I got all of my math homework done, got nearly done with slots for my math class, and then I did some serious brain-food snacking. All of this was accomplished thanks to free time in band class, intervention period (which I stayed for today - first time I have done so far this year), and the one and a half hours I have been home since I got done working tonight at 9. I feel seriously accomplished.

1 comment: